#22 Back to the game! VIDEOS EVERY THURSDAY + PHANTOMHIVE MANOR finally uploaded

I'm back, yay! A little break for this week and the next = a.k.a. uploading the Phantomhive Manor and keeping up with YT and blog activities, but now doing it right! LOL Dummy here just noticed there's a "scheduling option" in the plublish settings and I already have some videos done. 

Now, simmer friends, it's... ANNOUNCE TIME!!! I'm going to upload and release a new video every THURSDAY. I'd really appreciate if you subscribed to the channel, I'll try to bring different contents and not only (mostly) CAS videos as it's been for a while (and I'm already working on it hihi). This week video is also in Black Butler theme, so don't miss it ;)

So, things are pretty much chaotic lately and I have no time at all to go in game :p As you can see, both speed building and tour through the Phantomhive Manor are already up in the channel, but still no signs of it in my studio, right? Not anymore. I just uploaded it and hope you like it!! You may be thinking why did I took so long to do it when it was already done. In fact, I didn't considered it to be done 'cause I wanted to add more details. The outside area seemed to be missing something and the first floor had a lot of empty space. In the end, this little details turned out being 3 new rooms: additional servant room (made for Snake, since he's also part of the team), a little communal room for the servants, and also turned the kitchen into a double spaced one. And, of course, the additional details in the outside area.

this is the final version

and this is the "before" version for comparison

the additional rooms

The overall changes may have been subtle but I think they did added the missing final details. 
Hope you like it!!


Recommend, please! :D

As usual, I don't use any CC in my lots (at least the ones I upload). Besides base game and EP objects, store content was used (such as Brunch at the Old Mill and The Now & Then Century Manor). The rooms in this Manor are: 10 bedrooms (1 master room, 4 guest rooms, 5 servant rooms); 3 washrooms (1 in each floor); 5 bathrooms (1 for master room, 1 for guest rooms, 1 in the second floor, 1 for maid room and 1 for the rest of the servants); a double spaced kitchen; a laundry; a storage room; a "living room" for servants; a cellar; a greenhouse; a 2 floors library; a ballroom; a studies room; a chess room; a tea room; an entertainment room; an office; garden and pool area.



Comments

  1. This is amazing!😯 Very good job.👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, when I earned your work, I decided to build it too, but in The Sims 4. Honestly, it will be hard work.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts