#18 New Video: Tour Through Yubaba's Bathhouse ~ Ghibli' SPIRITED AWAY SIM'spired ~ Back with the channel! :D

So... As I said, back with the channel! :D
*Also, I'm sorry for the comments I didn't replied earlier*


New video is up (posted 3 days ago actually), finally a tour through Yubaba's bathhouse - that's what I tried to do in my first video but oh well, that just ended up bad e-e lol
I'll try to bring new videos more often! Made a new playlist of my buildings as well ;)
Some are almost done, so I'm probably going to post again this week! Yay!

Here's the video!


This lot is on my studio if you want to download it *or you can just click in the link for it lol  https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8943457
I don't use any CC in my lots, only game, EP's and store contents.

 For more pics of this building and floor plans check this post: 

Hope you like it! See ya ♥





Comments