#20 Phantomive Manor BUILDING & TOUR ~ Black Butler 黒執事 ~ on YouTube! + Fake Copyrights Issues

So... My vacations are over after this weekend T-T but I'll keep uploading to my channel and here :) I wasn't very active in the forum lately 'cause I was packing my stuff and also editing more videos *which is very entertaining to me hehe*, I believe by now I have videos to keep posting for a month or so... last week's video was the building of Phantomhive Manor:


I love Black Butler series and have been reading it's manga for years (I don't really watch the anime, only a few episodes, it irks me a bit when they put stuff that never happened in the manga and seems a bit out of place in the story and the animation could be better in the first season - they finally improved it for the arc of Circus, Murder and Atlantic. But I absolutely love the soundtrack and think it fits perfectly, that's my favorite part of the anime version.

But anyways, back to the building talk lol. I always wanted to build the Phantomhive Manor *as you can see on my studio I tried so in 2014, but it was pretty meh lol* so I went for it again. It's also my first speed build video, I'm thinking of doing more of this type. Now I "finished" it *not really since I want to add more stuff, so when the final version is uploaded to my studio it may have some differences*, so here is the tour:


When the final version for download is done I'll post the pics! Hope you like it!

*Channel wise, there's an issue that have been bothering me. One of the videos still private in my channel received a strange copyright claim, it wasn't from the label like it usually happen when you use a song from their artists, so I decided making a google research and found a lot of videos saying it's fake copyright claims, I was very shocked to know YT allows such a thing, I mean, they'll be making profit over artists, creators and whatever people that really owns that copyrights just by throwing fake claims at random channels... so I decided sending a dispute back since I thought that it wasn't big thing but now I'm afraid my channel is taken down :( They'll send an answer in the following 30 days... let's see what happens...*

Comments