#5 SIMcomendation time! ~ Kijiko

* SIMcomendation time! ~ It's where I'll share some cool sim's related stuff I found *

I usually use custom content on my sims, but sometimes is hard to find something that fits a especific character. 
A really nice website I found is Kijiko. It has free and nice custom content for Sims 3 and Sims 4
There's hairstyles and miscellaneous (male and female) content if you're going for Sims 3; for Sims 4 there's even more variety; from hairstyles, to accessories, clothes and makeup. 
Easy navegation (in english) divided in sessions so it's pretty easy to find what you're looking for!


Check it out if you're looking for quality, good looking and safe CC (never had problems with Kijiko's content I downloaded to my game)! 

A sim I made using "Loves to Swim" hairstyle


I hope you like it!

Comments