Sims Series ~ NANA ~ Part I * Episode 4


Hachi ~ See You Soon ~

"Hachi... can we have a talk?"
 
After some time and a lot of awkward moments, Shoji came to Hachi blushing and said in a shy trembling voice: "Hachi... I... I really like you." 
Shocked and blushing even more than him, but decided to keep her mask, she answered coldly: "Oh... I like you too, Shoji. You're a good friend." After that uncomfortable situation, both looked down and an even more uncomfortable silence took place. 
But when they looked to each other eyes, a passionate glance succeeded, so they leaned and kissed. . 
 Hachi and Shoji finally started dating. "I must be dreaming awake! I have to tell it to someone!", she thought - and of course she was thinking of her good friend.
"Jun, I'm telling you, this is the last time I'll fall in love! 'Cause Shoji... Oh, Shoji! He's so sweet, such a cutie! He's different, not like the others! He's the one! I love him so... Jun? Are you listening??" 
Junko was happy for her friend but all that sweethearts talk was just... Ugh. A nono.
Hachi had a problem. Her happy days were about to come down 'cause she didn't had enough money to pay for her rent, the Art School and well... Shoji's payment as a waiter wasn't big deal, so they never split the bill and Hachi paid for everything everytime. Now she gets why Kyo said he was "a little" dependable. Jun said Hachi couldn't live with her ('cause Kyo was living there, pshhh) and said the best thing to do was go back home. "Oh Jun, anything but this..."
After all her economies run out, Hachi was desperate. She was so happy living in the big city with her friends, and specially now that she just found love?! How could she just go back home and leave everything behind? So she made a promise to Shoji: she would go home and work until she had enough money to come back. Hugs and kisses - "I love you, Shoji. Please, wait for me to come back... I'll see you soon!" - so she went to the station and took the train. 
Back to "in between".

Comments