Hello and goodbye?

 2024!? Is it for real? Yeah, it's been a long time... 6 years since my last post! Wow!

So much happened during the latest years, pure chaos to sum up if I'm being honest 💨

Been away for too long, actually some activities here and there in the channel, but overall everything been pretty much dead. It's about time to change it, right? Years went by and I still love playing! * and assume if you somehow ended up in this blog you might be a simmer yourself as well, right? hehe *

This won't be my last post here, I hate goodbyes... but let's be real, does someone visit blogger nowadays? 💀 Still surprised by 130000 pageviews, I mean???

Actually wanna say thank you to everyone who paid a visit to this tiny space in the deep waters of the internet world 👼 you're such a nice person, especially if you're still reading this! Don't worry, you can still find me at YouTube, now also at TikTok and Tumblr *and here from times to times, oc!*

~ Looking back to look forward ~

In the past months we got 2 new videos for Halloween, yay! *that's a lot for me lol* still planning more Fatal Frame inspired videos!


Previously had a minor will to comeback in 2020, but oh well... those pandemic years were wild. The will soon faded out and I vanished once again 😪

More Kakegurui, why not?

And Bratz! Barbie is coming too, soon!

My beloved Malice Mizer ❤ love seeing how youngsters are finding about them now, that's great that they're able to reach new audiences even if it's through tiktok and such... Reminder to make more vkei on my game!

Let's not forget symphonic divas ight! Tarja Turunen and Simone Simons ❤ gave them a makeover recently, they look great! Can't wait to show you how it turned out!

Angelina Jolie and Aishwarya Rai for this failed attempt on a townie makeover series lol they're also looking better now, might make a new video... There's more celebs on my game now btw.


And of course, more Black Butler! Have tons of new inspired content in my game but have to take the time to record and edit everything... hang on, it's coming soon! Actually hate this two videos 😝

And Puella Magi Madoka Magica! 🌈✨ Not that excited for the new movie since I already love Rebellion and am satisfied with how it ended, but yeah I'm curious!

Slowly keeping up with the comments in the videos, so I'll adress everything and bring new content soon! See ya 👋










Comments