BAYONETTA & JEANNE SIMS ~ New Videos!

Hey simmers!


Straight to the point: I've been on a Bayonetta craze for a while lol

I love the game and characters, but never tried making them cause it's so hard finding proper CC... 

Even so I took the challenge!



Here's Bayonetta & Jeanne ( even though she's not in the cover 😩 ) Create a Sim!

I've got requests to upload her, but since I don't go on thesims3.com that often, the site is kinda dead  💔 + sometimes sims with downloaded CC simply won't be uploaded (I have no idea why this happens... but it does and all the sims with CC I got uploaded there possibly got their CC from other sims I donwloaded from exchange); I wanna to upload them to a more active platform, so I learned about simfileshare.net but it requires registration and I have no idea how to do that. 

Another option someone recommended is Mod the Sims, which I actually use and think it's a great platform! Their guideline is quite long though, still have to take the time to read everything.

The hardest part, which was finding CC that matches and adressing the creators, I already did! So here it is in case you want some Bayonetta CC in your game (few of them are actually inspired by the characters but it suits them nicely imo!).

*gotta make a better cover for the video, this is just recycled from the previous one lol*



Much more stuff is up on TikTok, I'm actually having a lot of fun there! First judged it as a teen app (which kinda is, ngl), but there's lot of interesting and creative stuff! So make sure to follow the TTK account for more regular content and YT channel for full videos! Also, more pics on Tumblr!
See ya!

Comments