PREFECT FOUR CAS ~ BLACK BUTLER X SIMS

 Black Butler's new season is out, which means I'll bring inspired Sims creations! Been reading the manga since 2011 and barely watched the anime, but this time I may give it a try! They put much more effort in the animation, it looks good & canon to the og story! 

Ever since I started reading it I fell in love with the plot, art style and characters, there was always a save in my game inspired by Black Butler's universe! With time ended up losing most of my creations, the few ones that remained are probably those in my thesims3 website's studio and old CAS/building videos in my channel... 

The Public School Arc manga chapters have been released a couple of years ago, so I don't really remember the details, not my fave arc but I liked it a lot, it's really funny and have a lighter tone compared to Black Butler's tragicness (which I love the most :v).

So here's my take on the prestigious Weston College Prefects: Herman Greenhill, Edgar Redmond, Lawrence Bluewer & Gregory Violet! Not really satisfied with their looks, probably going to change their skin, search for other cc (male hairstyles ~ specially long hair ~ recommendations are highly appreciated!) and touching up their faces a bit more... by now that's what they look like!



Next video will possibly be a Weston College tour, made an inspired building based in the manga during the pandemics (2020/2021).  It's a 50x50 size lot cause I wanted to place it in Moonlight Falls, so everything may feel kinda cramped (saving the 60x60 and 64x64 lots for other houses :p I love Moonlight Falls map, but it sucks when it comes to placing empty lots in edit town). You can see a bit of Swan Gazebo in the background, but made it as a separated lot (this shot is actually in Bridgeport, was making some lightning tests).

Speaking of Black Butler, there's no way to not mention the recent sad news. Reita, the GazettE's bassist, passed away in April 15th. First listened about them way back then in Orkut times... was never a hardcore fan but occasionaly listened to the band and really love two of their albums, Dim and Dogma. Even though I don't really watched the anime, always listened to the music (mostly OST, but also some of the op/ed ~ that's how I first heard of Kalafina) and they're in charge of second season opening theme. My condolences to all the band members, fans and family. 

Rest in peace, Reita!





Comments