Maleficent Sims + Angelina Jolie & Simone Simons Simlebrities

Okay I've been on a Maleficent fever but can't really explain it cause there's no particular reason lol 

While I'm not a fan of the live action movies, just love Sleeping Beauty tale (even the creepy old ones) and the 1959 animation villaness, also Angelina Jolie looks stunning in this role, so here's my take on her:



This is her makeover, the original Sim was created back in 2018 and you can watch it in the channel. Over the years made a lot of changes and until this video I wasn't satisfied, but after it made some additional touch ups and kinda like it! You'll see the result in a future video but here's a little spoiler ;)


Also, got her a partner inspired by the 1959's crow (this was a CAS challenge I saw on Twitter/X but dumb me deleted the post with my version, bare with me cause although my acc is from 2022 only started using it now in 2024 - yeah I know, lots of people left while I just started :p - you can follow me there, but just like Facebook I'm just reposting content from my other platforms such as Youtube, TikTok and Tumblr)


This is his speed Create a Sim! I actually like this fast little videos, thinking of making more in this format when it's just one character CAS and maybe taking the time to edit the CAS that already have been uploaded to the channel...

Speaking of short little videos, uploaded another one to Shorts, this time it's a machinima inspired by Simone Simons fist solo release Aeterna, from her upcoming album Vermillion. So excited! She's one of my favourite singers and besides the 9th Epica's album on the making, now we have more music with her amazing voice! Loved it, speacially the choir parts!


She's another case of a Sim created in 2018 (you can also watch her CAS on my channel) that went through a makeover through the years, here's the last time she's been seen back in 2018 on my deceased Instagram acc lol x how she's looking now:


There's also an ancient version of her from 2012 that can be seen in another blogpost... The improvement is real!

For all these Simlebrities I created a new playlist on YouTube! Planning to create more, thinking of Charlize Theron, Anya Taylor-Joy and Mia Goth and a new version of Mana Sama (and Malice Mizer as a whole!) cause my old Sims of them are trapped in my old notebook and I can barely turn that sht on to rescue them T-T
 If you have more suggestions let me know ;)

See ya in the next post!







Comments

Popular Posts