Weston College Drudges CAS ~ BLACK BUTLER X SIMS + Upgrade

New video is UP in my channel (for about 2 weeks or so lol) and this time we have another Create a Sim: Weston College Drudges Cheslock, Edward, Maurice, Clayton & Joanne (not in the cover cause I wanted the og drudges* but I'll make sure to bring more Joanne pics to makeup for this!)

* I'll just copy and paste what I already posted on my Tumblr for context: not using f4g word cause it might be misunderstood, so don't cancel me pls. Drudges or f**s exist in the context of British public/boarding schools where fagging a.k.a. prefect-drudge system was a practice where pupils acted as personal servants to the eldest boys, executing chores and reinforcing hierarchy.
Really like how they turned out (Clayton and Maurice could be better though -.-)! The skin I used is Tainted by Silumeo and just loved it, so much that ended up changing the Prefect Four Sims skin and the upgrade is REAL, I mean...

For this week (and the past one) I don't have a new video... one in my drafts waiting for edition, but for the entire month will be really busy, not sure if I'll be able to finish and it sucks, my initial plan was posting at least once a week but I failed T-T... I'll try my best to finish in the little free time I'll have... actually have a couple of shorts/ttk videos done but I'm not sure if they'll ever see the light of day, so...

See ya soon!





Comments

Popular Posts